Hi all,
Just
wanted to clear up some confusion as a few of you have asked about the
word count and the submission date for the Critical Thinking Project. I
also want to tell you about the exam date and confirm the times of the
extra classes.
I apologise for the confusion as it was well-founded! I
thought that the submission date for the Critical Thinking projects was
Friday 24th May. As it turns out,
the deadline is Friday 16th May.
I realise that this means some of you are under a great deal more pressure so I will say that I will accept any submissions
before 9am on Monday 20th May but any after that will be subject to late penalties.
Please ensure that you submit your whole project, so that is your:
- Research Proposal
- Annotated Bibliography
- Essay
as a hard copy (printed document) into the office and via email to my email and the efupsubmissions one.
I apologise once again for this confusion.
Moving onto the word-count, the word-count is actually 2500 but if you write around 2200, this is still absolutely acceptable.
Send me your drafts as soon as you can for checking; ideally this will be by Monday 13th May.
The exam for this module is going to be held on Friday 24th May
which means your exams this term are much more spread out. Remember
you have the Graduation Party on that evening as well where you can
celebrate getting Critical Thinking all done and dusted! (Idiom:
meaning finished!)
Extra classes for Critical Thinking will be held on:
Monday 13th May: 10.15 - 13.05
Monday 20th May: 10.05 - 13.05
Attendance
for these sessions is compulsory as the input is essential for
successful completion of the course. Emmanuel and Mandy: I will be
setting you work to do independently and we will steal some time in the
lessons to check on your progress.
Best of luck with these last few weeks of your time at EF.
Do your best!
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment